USE OF WEBSITE
This is website (“site“), is a website owned and operated by T100BP Limited (“Hacked By Phenom“, “The Inside Edit“, “we“, and “us“). T100BP Limited is an English company registered under company number 09391130. Its registered address is New Burlington House, 1075 Finchley Road, London, England, NW11 0PU
(VAT Registration Number is 218932396).
Certain parts of our site may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Registration Data“) and (b) maintain up-to-date Registration Data (by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
When you register on our site, you will be given a unique username and/or password that gives you access to your website account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your website account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or website account or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com and (b) ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
Our site may, from time to time, provide you with certain interactive community features, provided by our third party affiliate companies (such as Facebook, Disqus or Twitter, “Partners”), which enable you to upload and share comments about a particular news story or photograph. Before you will be able to use these community features and upload your comments, you may need to register with one of our Partners and each time you use those community features, you will need to be logged into your account with the Partner. We will do our best to make it clear on our site when community features are provided by our Partners and not by us.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
“User Content” means material (including without limitation text, images, clips, videos, comments, posts and any underlying material) uploaded, shared or submitted to our site by any user.
Whenever you upload User Content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the Rules of Acceptable Use, set out below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those rules and standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
With respect to User Content that you upload, share or submit to our site, you grant us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display your User Content worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form or media (whether now known or invented in the future, which may include other internet sites, mobile, television and/or radio) and you acknowledge that your User Content may be made available with advertising and/or sponsorship.
You agree to waive any moral or similar rights in any jurisdiction that you may have in and to any of the User Content you upload, share or submit, even if the User Content is modified, altered or changed in a way which is not agreeable to you.
When you upload, share or submit User Content using our site you may be making your User Content available to the general public. This means that both non-registered and registered users may be able to view and access your User Content. Please do not upload your User Content if you do not want it to be available to the general public.
You warrant to us that:
- any User Content you upload, share or submit using our site complies with the Rules of Acceptable Use set out below; and
- Your User Content (in whole or in part) does not defame third parties or infringe upon the copyright or other intellectual property rights, or rights of privacy of any third parties.
RULES OF ACCEPTABLE USE
Comments, message boards, personal profiles and any discussion forums or pages of our site where you are capable of posting material (including User Content) are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of our site that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited.
Your use of these forums and our site generally is subject to the following rules which, by your use of the forums and the website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non-exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
You must not:
- use obscene or offensive language or post obscene or offensive User Content;
- upload, share or submit any User Content which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate;
- upload, share or submit any User Content on our site which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential;
- upload, share or submit any User Content on the website (including contact details, last names, telephone numbers, street addresses or other identifying information of private individuals or public figures) which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself;
- upload, share or submit any User Content which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful;
- upload, share or submit User Content belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it;
- upload, share or submit User Content where the use by us, or any third party licensed or permitted by us, will give rise to any third party claims;
- directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement or approval by us of a product, service, content or any belief or opinion expressed within a product or service;
- place any links on our site where those links take users to unlawful material or material that otherwise contravenes these Rules of Acceptable Use;
- place on our site advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use our site for any commercial purposes (which would include using our site to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
- register or attempt to register as a member of our site unless you are at least 13 years old.
- use our site to solicit information from anyone under the age of 18;
- impersonate another person or create a false or misleading identity for the purpose of misleading others as to your identity, or to collect information about other users;
- upload, share or submit User Content containing any spy ware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programmes or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information;
- alter, adapt, modify, copy or create a derivative work from the Content; or
- upload, share or submit any User Content that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or chain letters.
We accept no responsibility for any statements, material (including User Content) or other submissions placed on our online forums by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material and User Content uploaded, shared or submitted using our site, for any reason whatsoever.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without T100BP Limited express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- Each Competition will also have its own specific terms and conditions explaining how to enter, what the opening/closing dates are, what the Competition winner’s prize will be etc.
- If you have any concern in relation to any of our Competitions, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless we impose a particular age limit for a Competition, they are open to all persons aged 18 and over who are resident in the UK at the date of their entry.
- No person may enter any Competition more than once and persons may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. If we suspect that an individual has set up a fake email address and/or social media page to circumvent this rule, we reserve the right to disqualify all entries that we reasonably believe were generated by that individual.
- Retrospective Effect. Where an entrant or prize winner has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of a Competition and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions set out in rules 4.5 to 4.8 above, we may still enforce our right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or prize winner in question
- We reserve the right (when reasonably required to do so) to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered.
- Prizes will be despatched to the winners via the Prize Provider and via the UK mail service, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control. Further details will be set out in the Specific Terms and/or given to winners when they are notified that they’ve won.
- Prizes will only be delivered to an address within the UK. Should a prize winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us or the contact persons for the relevant Competition.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Where prizes consist of entry tickets, attendance at events, holidays and similar time-specific benefits, they must be taken on the dates specified by us. Prize winners will forfeit any element of their prize that they do not take at the time stipulated in the Specific Terms. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or any part of it.
- We make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our Competitions or prizewinners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
- All stated prize values are at the supplier’s recommended retail price in pounds sterling and are correct at the time of printing. We take no responsibility for any fluctuations in prize values.
- Third party suppliers of prizes may also often stipulate their own terms, conditions or restrictions and all prize winners agree to be bound by these. Subject to paragraph 19.2, Bauer shall have no liability in relation to any prize provided by a third party provider
- Where the prize for any of our Competitions involve the winner’s attendance at (or tickets to) an event, the prize winner acknowledges that we are not liable or responsible if any part of the event is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason. If this means that the winner (and/or any accompanying guests) cannot attend the relevant event, we shall be under no obligation to provide any cash or alternative tickets.
- All prizes must be claimed within ten days (10) days of our notification of winning unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after these periods to alternative prize winners or not to award them at all.
- Entrants, particularly prize winners, may be required to participate in or provide a photo. You agree that we shall have the right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any media and in any manner we see fit, unless you advise us at the time of entering the Competition that you wish to retain your anonymity.
- If a Competition requires entrants to submit a photograph and/or video clip to enter or participate in a Competition entrants warrant that they are the person in the photograph or video and/or they have prior consent from all persons in the photograph or video to submit it as part of their entry
- entrants acknowledge that we may edit the photographs or video in our sole discretion;
- entrants agree that we have the right to use names, likenesses and other personal information submitted in conjunction with the photograph or video;
- entrants agree not to bring any actions, suits, claims and demands against us in respect of defamation or any infringement or violation of any personal and/or property rights of any sort from our use of their Photograph or video.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Please note, as discussed at section 3, when you register with one of our Partners to use certain community features on our site, your Personal Data is submitted to the relevant Partner, not to us.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
We welcome ‘hot links’ and deep-links to our site, by which we mean that you may include a link to any page of our site on other websites, provided that you do not use such link in any way which would imply partnership, affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship of any service or product or which may bring us or the other brands in our group into disrepute. You may not display the Content or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent. If you would like to license our material, please email email@example.com.
FEEDS TO OTHER WEBSITES/RSS
If you operate your own website, you can display the latest headlines from other websites on your own site using RSS.
We encourage the use feeds as part of your website, provided that the proper format and attribution is used when any T100BP Limited content appears. For example the attribution text should read “heatworld gossip” or “heatworld.com/gossip” as appropriate. You may not use any T100BP Limited brand or logo or other trademark alongside the RSS feed.
We reserve the right to prevent the distribution of content using RSS. We do not accept any liability arising from your use of the feeds or from any inaccuracy or omission in the content or interruption in availability.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Third party links do not imply that T100BP Limited endorses, is affiliated or associated with any linked website, or is legally authorised to use any intellectual property accessible through such links.
NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN
If you are a rights owner (or acting on behalf of a rights owner) and believe that any User Content infringes your copyright, you must provide us with a written notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org which states:
- that you are the rights owner or are authorised to act on the rights owner’s behalf;
- that you have identified User Content on our site which infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act, if applicable) and you believe in good faith that use of the User Content in the manner complained of is not authorised by you, the rights owner’s agent or by law;
- a description of the copyright work that you claim has been infringed which should include, the type of work (such as a photograph or a video clip) and any relevant further details;
- a description of the way in which the copyright material has been infringed;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the User Content in question on our site (including a URL specifying the date our site was accessed and/or a screen shot);
- information that will enable us to contact you, such as your name, a postal address, telephone number and, if available, an email address (these contact details may also be provided to the alleged infringer so that they may contact you directly, in order to attempt to resolve the complaint amicably);
- your electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy); and
- that the information in the notification is true and accurate.
This ‘notice and takedown’ procedure is regulated by statute. There may be negative consequences if you falsely allege User Content is infringing copyright or send a copyright infringement notice to us in bad faith. We recommend that you take legal advice before sending a copyright infringement notice, if you are unsure about your rights in the User Content, or whether there has been an infringement of your rights.
We have a policy of terminating the user accounts of repeat copyright infringers. A repeat infringer is a user who has submitted two or more items of User Content for which we receive a copyright infringement notice in accordance with this section. If your account is terminated in accordance with this provision then, you shall not register or attempt to register a new user account. You agree to keep us fully and effectively indemnified and hold us harmless for all liability that may be incurred as a result of a breach of this clause.
TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
Notwithstanding the above, we will try to warn users that their access to our site and/or their membership may be suspended or terminated.
You use our site and the services offered by us at you own risk. Our site, the Content, the User Content and other services offered by us are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. The content and information displayed on our site is provided without any warranties as to its completeness or accuracy.
We do not guarantee that our site, the Content, the User Content or any services offered by us will always be available or be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from bugs, viruses, errors and omissions.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, T100BPT Limited (including its officers, employees and agents) expressly excludes conditions, representations, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and any liability incurred by any user of our site, including, without limitation, any liability for:
- loss of revenue, income, profits, contracts, business, goodwill, anticipated savings, reputation, data or information;
- wasted management or office time; and
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable whether arising directly or indirectly.
EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
LAW AND JURISDICTION
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites, similar to; Folded Book Art or Cottages in Pembrokeshire.)
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Resources & Further Information
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 – The Guide
- Fillable PDF Forms Creation